Saturday, September 29, 2012

My mind is nearly blank, but I haven't written in my blog for six months so I guess I'll try . . . . . . . No, can't think of a thing that hasn't already been said by millions of other people. Re-read my blog from six months ago and that just about said it all. I suppose I could die now and . . . better not say that; I have loved ones who worry about me.

Okay, lemme say this much: The biggest mystery in life for me is the way so many people claim to love Jesus Christ yet don't live by his words and teachings. Yeah, I want a good, solid answer to that question. Takers?

1 comment:

  1. It is really quite simple. Those who claim to love Jesus Christ yet don't live by his words and teaching are simply deluding them selves. Jesus himself clearly stated this himself. "If you love me keep my commandments".99% of people claiming to be Christians actually aren't and give Christians a bad name because they don't live like it.

    ReplyDelete